Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Chrome addons

At home, I am using Firefox because of ubuntu, but recently, while not at work and not at home, I am using Windows and Google Chrome exclusively. It's very fast (at launch and in use), and that's all I care about. The only glitch is the lack of addons, and especially my Firefox foxmarks addon to synchronize bookmarks. 

While searching for Chrome addons (again, after 3 months Chrome was released, I had a little hope things were moving) I found there are two more Chrome update channels: beta and dev. If you subscribe to the dev channel, you get all the Chrome updates, as they are released. This means more bugs, of course. But you get all the lastest developments, and... addons and themes.  More explanations on this site. Now I am just waiting for foxmarks :)

No comments: